[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 03:13:45 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 27

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:   2      2
   40:  15     10
   20:  20     18
   15:  13     11
   10:
-------------------
Total:  50     41  Total Score = 2,050

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

You know its the LONGEST NS DAY OF THE YEAR, when you get to 80 and the only
signal you hear is a whispering "n6ro"....and it takes 5 calls to get
him.

luckily W7WHY showed up in neighboring OR for another mult, and the only other
signal heard on the band.

hahah.. we will look back at June, in the winter with a wide open 80 and 160
and have to chuckle..

good to work KH6DV old friend Ron...come join us every week, you will be a
refreshing aloha addition.

and thanks to WO1X Tom in CT for hanging in there and giving me nr 02 QSO !
come back often Tom...CT is RARE MULT in the NS! and most welcome.

K1GU with his new KX3 at 5watts was easy to hear on 3 bands !  SUPER Ned !!
NM5M,WQ5L,K6UFO,NQ6N,N9NB N3DXX were welcome additions to the log... Thanks !

Well from the longest NS day, a hearty 73 to all the regulars, part timers, and
new guys...  THANKS FOR EACH AND EVERY Q!

73
de
DanWA K7SS