[3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tedrappaport@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 02:03:04 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jun 27

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   0      0
   80:   8      7
   40:  13     12
   20:  13     10
   15:  10      8
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     37  Total Score = 1,628

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

After being out of contesting for most of this year, it was a nice surprise to
get home 1 minute before the sprint, fire up 15m, and begin the fun! This may
be my personal best score, and I didn't even have time to fire up the PC, so I
reverted to hand logging and keyer paddles.

Love this 30 minute exercise! It's nice to see that RTTY sprints are now
happening as well, something I would like to try after I clean up my shack and
get organized.

Thanks to all for the QSO's and to NCCC for the best 30 minutes in ham radio.

73, ted n9nb