[3830] ARRL FD NW3H 1B LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nw3h@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD NW3H 1B LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2014 19:13:38 +0000

  903:    0      0      0
  1.2:    0      0      0
  2.3:    0      0      0
  3.4:    0      0      0
  5.7:    0      0      0
  10G:    0      0      0
  24G:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  157    251     27  Total Score = 1,688

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Another nice, fun Field Day.  Did more CW and even some RTTY this year.  Ran for
2 hours on Saturday night on 20 meter phone with some great rate for my small
station.  Highest rate was 144/hour between 0030-0130.  That was fun.  The
"please copy" syndrome continues....I did my part by giving some
pointers to some...some were beyond help...heard many young kids and some on
GOTA stations.  Always love working the youth in the contest.  Could only deal
with 2 hours of running on phone with my typical phone headache. Need a new
bottle of Advil!  I had to walk away because someone decided to go 0.1 kHz up
on my frequency and try to fight me for it.  I continued but when the tuner
upper showed up I just did not need the aggravation and took the dogs for a
walk.  Then came back and worked some CW and RTTY before bed.  Did not do much
Sunday.  Maybe 50 Qsos before I pulled the plug to watch the World Cup and play
with my kids.  10 meters opened slightly on Sunday but not much. 1,688 points
including bonus points. Submitted to ARRL and LoTW.  Conditions were the worst
in several years for FD weekend.  Let's hope they improve for IARU/WRTC in two
weeks.  See you then.  73 de NW3H.