[3830] ARRL FD KF0UR 2E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD KF0UR 2E LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 15:56:05 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1398   598      0  Total Score = 6,788

Club:

Comments:

This was our second try at 2E operation, and with only two ops, becomes a
challenge to keep going round the clock, but we managed for 23/24 hours.  K3
and 756Pro3 were the rigs powered by generator.  Antennas were (a) Mosely Pro57
beam and 202 ft. G5RV at KE0UI's Black Forest QTH.  Nice to have no
thunderboomers and low threat of fires for the first time after two summers of
constant nervousness, watching the horizon for smoke.  Bands were compressed
with little 10m and no 6m openings on sporadic E.  The money was on 40 and 20,
and mixing in SSB contacts with CW.  Rates of 240 on SSB = 120 on CW, which we
were achieving pretty regularly.  Will do this set up again for sure!