[3830] ARRL FD W6DOJ 3E HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6XN@att.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W6DOJ 3E HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 00:06:52 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   91    1113     0  Total Score = 1,295

Club: DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE AMATEUR RADIO CLUB

Comments:

The W6DOJ California Department of Justice Amateur Radio Club members K6ON,
K6XN, K6YN and guest operator KD6CPA operated from K6XN’s radio site at 5000
feet up in the California Sierra using solar power, batteries and generators.
As you can tell we had most of our fun using our newly rebuilt four element KLM
40M beam. We were able to make contacts and pull out the “weak ones” on 40M
with ease. We have little to no noise being in a wilderness area up there and
we can hear *very* well…we worked a large number of QRP stations and were
delighted to be a new one for many from California and from SV. We all had lots
of fun! Thanks for all the QSOs! 73, Ted, K6XN, for the W6DOJ Team.