[3830] ARRL FD NA5NN 7A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD NA5NN 7A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 03:31:16 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  1788   1610    208  Total Score = 13,090

Club: 599 DX Association

Comments:

Bonus points factored into score. High band condx very marginal, especially
Saturday. We were fortunate to dodge thunderstorms that were all around us most
of the weekend... Had a pleasant surprise when I was taking a break from CW duty
Sat evening and was passing by K2FF operating SSB on my way to get a snack...
heard him say "Hold on, he's right here"... and passed the headset to
me... pleased to here good friend Jerry, K5YAA on the other end from his
mobile... TNX for the shout-out Jerry it was nice to chat for a few minutes!!
de W5UE