[3830] RAC Day VE4EA M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Day VE4EA M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 04:22:44 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest

Call: VE4EA
Operator(s): K3KU VE4SNA VE4EA K7MKL
Station: VE4EA

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Winnipeg
Operating Time (hrs): 23.1

  160:    1      1       1         1
   80:   13      4       5         3
   40:   89     63       7         6
   20:  275    320      11        12
   15:  106     19       6         4
   10:   13      8       3         2
    6:    2      1       2         1
    2:           1                 1
Total:  499    417      35        30  Total Score = 373,230

Club: Radiosport Manitoba

Comments:

We have great respect for the current Canadian record holder in our class. our
2014 score is approximately double the last year's results, but still falls far
short of the record.

It was wonderful hosting the visiting ops to VE4.  They were invaluable in
helping to get the station ready after Field Day and solving a few gremlins.

In fact K3KU wrote his Canadian Amateur and Advanced Amateur the day after
Canada Day and passed with flying colors.

Good luck to all WRTC2014 and IARU contesters.

73, Cary VE4EA
K3+P3 / TH7 / Wires