[3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K7SS LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 03:47:40 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Jul 11

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  48     37  Total Score = 1,776

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

An appropriate score, since so many of the boys are back in the area of the
birthplace of our country... in 1776. (ps: good viewing on livestream.com of
the events so far...just enter WRTC2014 in the search)

tonite was good fun.. .and quickly ran out of stations to work on each band.
good exercise in hunting the wild and rare mults.

Did 160 count tonite? not sure... if so, will change my score down one.

NN7SS WORKED ALL BANDS !!  thanks Burt

Im sure all will be on chasing the boys in the Radio World Cup. ...then follow
it up with the final in that other World Cup.

High 80s in the shack, in an unusual heat wave in Seattle area.... made for
sloppy CW, and i apologize for my Hashifisty.

ps: heard a very faint "n6ro" whisper of a signal, at the end on
160...not a prayer for a QSO.

73 all
DanWA K7SS