[3830] IARU KO7X SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, alan_ut@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KO7X SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 13:04:45 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KO7X
Operator(s): KO7X
Station: KO7X

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:    8
   40:  205      3
   20:  385     83
   15:  127     32
   10:   23      4
-------------------------------------
Total:  748    122     90      69  Total Score = 421,668

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Congratulations to the apparent WRTC winners, Dan and Chris. I missed working
the following WRTC teams: K1U, N1I, N1L, N1P, N1T, W1A, W1M, W1N, W1S, W1T, and
W1U. Never heard them. But, 48 of the 59 teams are in the log. It was difficult
to hear the WRTC stations on 20 and 15 out here because they had their beams
pointed at Europe most of the time - no surprise. No WRTC stations heard on 10
or 80 meters.