[3830] IARU NX6T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6KI73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NX6T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2014 23:44:02 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI KL7SB WB6NBU NN6X NA6L
Station: NX6T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    0       0     0       0
   80:    4      95     9       6
   40:  100     291    27      13
   20:   98     526    40      40
   15:   29     518    26      26
   10:    0       0     0       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  231    1430   102      85  Total Score = 997,084

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Best effort from Fallbrook portable site. Seemed like we could never get much
action on SSB so we just stayed with CW. Guest Op KL7SB happened to be in SoCal
and saved the day when 2 OPs had top bail at last minute. Steve was much
improved from his last visit back in 2011 and anchored the early morning hours.
Newbie SSB  OP, NA6L, John, visited and was tossed to the lions, unfortunately
there wasn't much action on SSB but enough to give him the Baptism of Fire in
the Hot Seat and
expect he will return for future efforts as we bring him up to contest
operating speed. Computer network failed late Saturday afternoon forcing a
shutdown of our S&P station and RFI into keyboards, which we have not seen
in years came back to force us to do most sending by hand. Murphy just never
sleeps !
2 K3s, 70 and 40 ft Tower Trailers, 2 2 EL 40 Yagigs, 2 3 EL SteppIR Yagis, 80
and 160 Inv V Dipoles. 73 de Dennis N6KI