[3830] IARU KU7Y SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku7y@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU KU7Y SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 01:53:39 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KU7Y
Operator(s): KU7Y
Station: KU7Y

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: NV
Operating Time (hrs): 30m

  160:
   80:
   40:    2     `      1
   20:    9            5        1
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   11     0      6        1  Total Score = 189

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just when I thought I was going to have some time to play in the contest the
waste line stopped working!!!  Thankfully we do have the RV to use in such
emergencies!  We got normal operations restored about 30 minutes after the end
of the contest.  Digging up pipe in 100+ degree weather isn't my idea of fun!
Hope everyone else had a good time.  See you all in the next one.  Ron,KU7Y