[3830] IARU KD5J SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KD5J SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 19:12:22 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: KD5J
Operator(s): KD5J
Station: KD5J

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   51    144     35      32  Total Score = 35,711

Club:

Comments:

Congratulations to WRTC 2014 and the excitement it brought to this contest. As
of this writing, the final WRTC will be released later today. Looking forward
to hearing where WRTC 2018 will be held. I barely missed working all of the
WRTC teams. I am going to look at WRTC calls worked compared to scores. My
theory is the ones I missed had lower scores/called CQ less often/S&P too
much. 80m was barely usable. I couldn't hear the WRTC stations on 80m at all.
10m opened up some, could have been in better shape. 40m/20m/15m great condx
here. Went to bed around 1 am when I was literally falling asleep at the radio.
The WRTC official antenna, the TX38, looks like a very interesting antenna.