[3830] IARU S567O(@S50E) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, danilo.brelih@siol.net
Subject: [3830] IARU S567O(@S50E) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 08:44:02 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: S567O
Operator(s): S50O S50R S50U S51J
Station: S50E

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN76AD
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    15    10      0       19
   80:    16    15      2       14
   40:   115    87     14       34
   20:   634   259     40       38
   15:   377   163     26       33
   10:    89    36     10       21
-------------------------------------
Total:  1246   570     92      159  Total Score = 1,600,376

Club: Radioclub CERKNO, S50E

Comments:

Rig : FT2000D + Amp. 1500 W + N1MM
Antennas : monoband beams, wires

Two hours before the contest we saw that we have lost 7 MHz beam caused by
lightning strike and fast wire improvisation was made. Surrounded by
thunderstorms and close lightning we were forced shutting down station roughly
for one hour. Conditions were not that great with local QRN from nearby thunder
storms all weekend long sorry if we missed your call. Our special callsign was
not helpful in high QSO rates either.

WRTC 2014 stations were with in a big signal strength difference!

However it was nice to see several club members together enjoying in on the air
event after years. We kept fingers crossed for Slovenia team on WRTC 2014 with
live-scoreboard on screen and Netherlands football team watching PA vs PY match
on Saturday evening.

CUL Dan, S50U