[3830] IARU OG2P(OH2PM) SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] IARU OG2P(OH2PM) SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 14:08:07 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: OG2P
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    67    0       7       23
   80:   194    0      12       25
   40:   370    0      24       34
   20:  1015    0      36       37
   15:   630    0      31       38
   10:    96    0       9       22
-------------------------------------
Total:  2372    0     119      179  Total Score = 2,515,696

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Great fun as the IARU HF Championship contest always is.
I could hear a few WRTC stations even on 80 m but QRN level summer time was
too
to for good contacts. I have no low band RX-antennas during the summer months.
Unpredictable changes in band conditions made and this time the lack of SO2R
facility made multiplier chasing very challenging.
I was able to improve my last year score by 25% mainly because of better
antenna system. I moved 8 years ago to this QTH and have now got most of the
antennas installed, however the operator is now 8 years older and it seems
that improved antennas and gained experience can no more compensate the skills
of the aged operator.

I enjoyed every moment and hope to see all again in the future contest.

Thnaks you for all the QSOs and 73 de Pertti, OH2PM