[3830] IARU K9UIY SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9uiy@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] IARU K9UIY SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2014 16:59:20 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: K9UIY
Operator(s): K9UIY
Station: K9UIY

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 11.7

  160:    0
   80:   67             4       2
   40:  102             7       5
   20:   98            10      13
   15:   30            10       4
   10:    6             4       1
-------------------------------------

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Many thanks to all for pulling out my little signals this weekend!  Great ears
indeed !!  Each contest offers various operator and station challenges, of
course...and entering the ORP power category offers up even more.  Not only
dealing with  summertime seasonal QRN for us here in the Northern Hemisphere,
but also storms.  I had to take numerous unplanned "off times" due to
severe thunderstorms and tornado watches/warnings in my area during the day and
evening.  Thanks again for all the Q's !  73, Vic  K9UIY