[3830] IARU WI9WI M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jhfitzpa@wisc.edu
Subject: [3830] IARU WI9WI M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 17:48:19 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship

Call: WI9WI
Operator(s): WI9WI
Station: WI9WI

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Winter, WI
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:   61      7      4       2
   40:  138     22     16      29
   20:  294     67     24      36
   15:   95     11     22      24
   10:    4      2      4       1
-------------------------------------
Total:  591    110     70      92  Total Score = 349,758

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Like many others I'm sure, this was for me more of a "DXing" operation
than a contest operation. My primary goal was to work all the WRTC stations.
After about 2 hours of S&P I had 57, but it took me several more hours and
use of the cluster to track down the last 2. Except for about half an hour of
running on 20 when I got bored, this was all S&P and clicking spots while
concentrating on mults and the WRTC ops. I managed 192 WRTC band/mode QSOs. I
missed one each on 40 and 20 CW.

73

Jim
WI9WI