[3830] NAQP RTTY K0RFD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0rfd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K0RFD Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:57:47 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - July

Call: K0RFD
Operator(s): K0RFD
Station: K0RFD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:   44    20
   40:  152    37
   20:  255    44
   15:   12     9
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  463   110  Total Score = 50,930

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team:

Comments:

What a difference six months and (the lack of) a few sunspots makes.  Half my
score from Feb, mostly because of the lack of mults on 15 and 10.  Worked all
the stations on 15 I could hear.  Heard nothing on 10.  40 and 80 were quieter
than I expected for this time of year.  Only S7 without the preamp.

High power DMC RTTY stations made it a little tough to find a spot to park and
run. Can't we coordinate these dates?  Would be fun to be able to work both.

Worked lots of old friends and lots of new callsigns that weren't in my call
history.  KT0DX was the only GMCCer I worked.