[3830] CQWW VHF VA7FC SOSB/6 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW VHF VA7FC SOSB/6 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 21:35:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide VHF Contest

Call: VA7FC
Operator(s): VA7FC
Station: VA7FC

Class: SOSB/6 HP
QTH: CN79
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

    6:  127    52
    2:
-------------------
Total:  127    52  Total Score = 6,604

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

No Ess til sunday  morning ... nice opening to California and Mexico, my Amigo
XE2CQ ... there was also a few EM grids worked as well ... thank to the Rovers
for being there it is appreciated the time and effort you put in ..
Not alot of action but anytime that 6 meters is open is a good time !
thanks to those who called me Cu Next time

                                             Cheers Perry CN79