[3830] CWopsT WO1X LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WO1X@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WO1X LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 23:10:39 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jul 23

Call: WO1X
Operator(s): WO1X
Station: WO1X

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Bristol, CT USA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.0

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  12     12
   15:   8      4
   10:   1      0
-------------------
Total:  21     16  Total Score = 336

Club:

Comments:

Category should read as Single Operator / Single Radio / Brain Impaired.  I
normally participate in the 0300Z tests and rarely the earlier ones.  It never
occurred to me to look at 15 and 10 since they have never been open to my
little pistol station at the 0300 tests I have participated in previously.  I
hope I scored the mults correctly, thanks to all who copied me on my new key I
picked up at the ARRL Hartford Convention - a beautiful Begali Sculpture.  I
don't think my CW improved due to the key but my mood sure has!  I am
recovering from yesterday's cataract surgery and my close vision was a little
blurry - but I am sure I logged everyone correctly.

73 Tom WO1X