[3830] NAQP CW N6ZFO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6ZFO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2014 07:47:25 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: N6ZFO
Operator(s): N6ZFO
Station: N6ZFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:10

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    1     1
   20:  116    45
   15:  137    42
   10:    5     3
-------------------
Total:  259    91  Total Score = 23,569

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #4

Comments:

NAQP coincided with a favorite biennial event  the Elvis Presley competition at
the Sonoma Cty CA State Fair.

On 10 m was v. happy to work KH6RR alan  AD6E and zf2dx, who I had just worked
on 15m.  I could just hear N6RO there but no luck.  So missed the CA mult.

The evening Elvis contest made it impossible to work any of the low bands, so
had to be aggressive in moving multipliers.  Five stns cooperated nicely.  most
importantly picked up the NE and WY mults on both 20 and 15m.  Ve1rgb moved to
15m but band wasn't open quite that far east.

I had hoped to work at least a few stations on 40 before QRT at 2310Z, but no
one was on the band.  Finally found a guest op at K6KPH for the rare CA
multiplier.