[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N9NB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tedrappaport@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N9NB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2014 03:58:45 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Aug 8

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   4      4
   40:  11      8
   20:  16     11
   15:  10      6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  41     29  Total Score = 1,189

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Not sure where/how to submit this, as I didn't see an entry form specifically
for the Aug. 15 2014 ladder on the 3830scores website. These results are for
0230z - 0300z on Aug. 15, 2014. I used a manual keyer and accidentally sent the
same S/N twice in the mid 20's. Thanks to KW8N for the ground path QSO on 20m,
and for the QSO from Al K0AD on 80m with 5 seconds to go. It was great to be
back on the air and nice to hear some new calls in the NS. Thanks NCCC! 73, ted