[3830] NAQP SSB W7FSL(F1JRD) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lionel.mongin@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB W7FSL(F1JRD) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 20:09:27 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: W7FSL
Operator(s): F1JRD
Station: W7FSL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: DM43BI
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:  205    41
   20:  328    54
   15:  166    40
   10:    3     2
-------------------
Total:  702   137  Total Score = 96,174

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Just planned to spend few hours at the club in order to test my freshly build
K3,
get the bug so spent the full 10 hours, could have go for few more !
Used my middle name as usually people had difficulty to pick my first name.

Antenna is on an industrial building giving very high noise level and QRM,
Sorry for all the repeats.

My first contest from state side, still need to learn the propagation from AZ.

Nice to get Hawaii on 4 band.

no antenna for 80/160,
4 band trap dipole for 40/20/15/10 fixed to 60°/240°.

Thanks to all, Had great fun !
73 Lionel F1JRD / AE7KX