[3830] NAQP SSB NR5M Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, georged@demontrond.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB NR5M Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2014 20:18:00 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - August

Call: NR5M
Operator(s): NR5M
Station: NR5M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Hempstead, Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   11     9
   80:  105    37
   40:  407    51
   20:  518    49
   15:   43    15
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total: 1085   162  Total Score = 175,770

Club: DFW Contest Group

Team: DFWCG Team 1

Comments:

Spent all my off-time during the first 4 hours trying to get my voice-keyer
(and, more importantly, SO2R setup) to work properly.  It never did and (for
the first time in recent memory) I worked the entire contest without using a
voice-keyer.  I made no SO2R QSO's.  Funny thing--within 15 minutes after the
contest concluded I found the setup error that prevented the use of the
voice-keyer.  I other words, once the pressure was off I fixed the problem
(note to self --Always test everything way before contest time.  I DON'T do my
best under pressure).

Thanks for all the Q's.  I was pretty grumpy during the contest...hope no one
noticed!

George, NR5M