[3830] CVA SSB PX2A M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, py2shf@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CVA SSB PX2A M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2014 15:36:44 +0000
                    CVA DX Contest, SSB

Call: PX2A
Operator(s): PY2LED PY2PT PY2SHF PY2VM
Station: PX2A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: GG66se
Operating Time (hrs): 21h47m

   80:  115    11
   40:  209    23
   20:  239    56
   15:  448    33
   10:  215    20
-------------------
Total: 1226   143  Total Score = 494,351

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Dear friends, First I would like to congratulate the team on behalf of the
Station Alto da Serra DX & Contest, CRAEC the Brazilian Army, for their
excellent work for years, so that the CVA DX Contest become one of Brazil's
contests along with CQMM DX Contest. Before the contest we had some problems
with one of the pc that took staff time, but we managed to be operational from
the beginning. Propagation very good on all bands, especially in 40 and 80m on
Saturday night. At dawn, despite there being propagation in the 15m long path,
few takers in europe. Very good propagation to europe and north america in 10m
and 15m on Saturday night and during the day on Sunday. The 20m band remained
within expectations. Congratulations to all participants brazilians or DX who
graced the Brazilian amateur radio during the weekend.
The following summary of our participation.
73 all.