[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 14:10:20 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 27

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  31     31
   20:   3      2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  34     33  Total Score = 1,122

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Wow!  Once again, a fabulous time on the bands with my new friends in CWOps!

I can't thank you guys enough for welcoming me into your fold.  It was a
highlight for me to get to work some of you who sponsored me last week and
helped me gain membership.

I worked only 3 non-members, though.  I'm busy recruiting some of my fellow ham
buddies from Mississippi to jump in here and help spread some of this
"Magnolia Cheer" among the QSOs.  :-)

What a special blast of fun it was to work some 1000+ numbers this morning.
And, since my number is 1327, I felt a special affinity for those friends who
are members of the informal "1300 PLUS Club"!!  It was fun to work
number 1328, too!

All my activity was on 40 meters until the last 5 minutes, when I jumped up to
20 to grab a couple of multipliers…and there, knocking down the Qs were N5ZO,
K0RF, and my first contact on 20, GW4J!  Barely missed K1SE, 'cause the clock
got me.  He caught another station right at the very end and I didn't get to
squeeze in. But, I'll catch you next time on 20, Bill!

So, a tip of the hat to all the guys who allowed me into your logs.  And, I'll
be listening again this afternoon at 1900Z.