[3830] CWopsT WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 04:25:20 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Aug 28

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 53 min

  160:
   80:  21      9
   40:  33     33
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  54     42  Total Score = 2,268

Club:

Comments:

Fell asleep in my chair in front of the computer and woke up 7 minutes into the
CWT, nutz!!  Got on 20m, boy where was that band?? Only heard W7WHY my good
friend Tom, but alas he hear me not!!  Not good conditions there, so early
departure to 40m (after about 1 minute) , conditions better but still most
stations down 10-20db.  No one runnable from my QTH on 40m with low antenna
tonite, so all S/P.  Conditions and number of stations improved as I went, so
that was good.. On to 80m where I could actually run stations, with my Inverted
L with most of the radials rolled up for the summer mowing season, but with 6
radials works OK. Thankful for that. Definately one of my lower scores in CWT,
but still great fun to work ALL you guys each week!

Worked 4 guys without numbers:

WU7F- Mark-UT
W5TM-Ed-OK
W7SW-Scotty-AZ (a huge signal and regular!)
NA6O-Gary- CA

You guys are always very welcome and please come back each week if you can,
Scotty I KNOW you will be there!

Big signals tonite, K6RB Rob on 40/80, NW2K Dean 40/80, K4BAI John, N4AF Howie,
and very happy to work KG5U Dale and NM5M Eric to my south which I have trouble
working especially on 40m.   Oh also N3QE Tim very loud on both bands, FB OM!

Thanks to KJ9C Mel each week, great to always work you, FB job with stealth
antennas!

Fun nite even with poor conditions, 73 Todd WD0T