[3830] CWOpen K9XZ(@WB9Z) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, miaws58@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CWOpen K9XZ(@WB9Z) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 00:19:25 +0000
                    CWops CW Open - 2000Z-2359Z

Call: K9XZ
Operator(s): K9XZ
Station: WB9Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Crescent City Il
Operating Time (hrs): 3:58

  160:
   80:
   40:   89    65
   20:   71    70
   15:   21    14
   10:
-------------------
Total:  181   149  Total Score = 26,969

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Last session seemed to be better despite the other events being right on the
tail end of CWOPS Open.  Sprint coming on its heals may have taken a few people
away from this event.  My first time in CWOP's event and frankly enjoyed it once
I got the hang of things.  Old dogs can learn new tricks.  My Thanks to my
gracious host Jerry.  My additional thanks to all who labored to work me in the
good and bad conditions over this 24 hour period.  Thanks to all.

Maybe next year I will attempt this QRP.

K9XZ  Mike    Black Hole of Illinois   SMC