[3830] Rus RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus RTTY VA2UP SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 03:28:20 +0000
                    Russian RTTY WW Contest

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs):
Radios: SO2R

   80:    4     3
   40:  144    45
   20:  199    61
   15:  119    44
   10:
-------------------
Total:  466   153  Total Score = 612,000

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Comments:

Took the opportunity to do some testing between N1MM and N1MM+. I ran the
contest with 2 different entries and calls so that I could compare in a fair
manner. It's going to take some time for me to get used to the new logger but
in general I have a very positive impression.
Conditions here were poor and local thunderstorms forced several breaks.
Partial blackouts also occurred.
Some busy runs kept the fun alive.
73, Fabi va2up