[3830] NA Sprint CW N3QE LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@wmata.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N3QE LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 04:03:42 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   63     1.2
   40:   98     1.5
   20:   81     1.3
---------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Yet Again

Comments:

Spent much of the day fiddling with my automatic band-switching for antenna
tuner. Paid off! Was able to bounce between bands for first time ever!

We had severe thunderstorms in the two hours before the test but local wx
cleared up just in time for start. Still a lot of static crashes on 80M but
condx were really prime to the west on 80 so no big problems.