[3830] NA Sprint CW K8IA HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K8IA HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2014 05:29:14 +0000
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - September

Call: K8IA
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 3:50

   80:   87    1:15
   40:  117    1:35
   20:   81    1:00
---------------------

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Team: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Two band changes. It can't get simpler than that.

I have been helping with beta testing N1MM Logger+ and this was a great
opportunity to use it under fire. Hence I had no particular strategy for this
contest, only to see the latest NL+ version in action.

It worked ok, but I did experience two runtime errors and another strange
happening. Twice, my computer went into suspend mode which meant that
everything stopped dead. It took several minutes for the machine to come back
alive each time and then the radio had to go thru re-sync too. This is a new
problem seen here.

I will try and quantify the errors and get to the NL+ Team. By the way, they
have been doing a terrific job with daily fixes. This program will be ready for
prime time very soon.

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club