[3830] TnQP W4NZ SO FixedCW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nz@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] TnQP W4NZ SO FixedCW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 02:33:51 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: W4NZ
Operator(s): W4NZ
Station: W4NZ

Class: SO FixedCW HP
QTH: Hamilton Co.
Operating Time (hrs): 3:40
Radios: SO2R

  160:    7                     5
   80:   61                    38
   40:  122                    62
   20:   83                    44
   15:    7                     6
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:  280     0       0     155  Total Score = 130,400

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This was the first time since 2007 that we were not able to run the mobile for
the TQP. Last-minute mechanical difficulties with the vehicle caused us to stay
home. Apologies to those who were looking for some of the rare counties we
planned to activate. This party was fun even from home. But it's REALLY fun
from the mobile. :)) I envy N4ZZ, NY4N, W4SIG and the others. They did a great
job.

Special kudos to Kirk K4RO and crew for hosting the K4TCG bonus station and Ned
K1GU and all the gang who put W1AW/4 on the air.

Thanks to everyone who called in to say hello. See you next year/m.

73, Ted W4NZ