[3830] TnQP SP9LJD SO FixedMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp9ljd@o2.pl
Subject: [3830] TnQP SP9LJD SO FixedMixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 13:08:31 +0000
                    Tennessee QSO Party

Call: SP9LJD
Operator(s): SP9LJD
Station: SP9LJD

Class: SO FixedMixed HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:   15
   20:   56     13
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
-----------------------------------
Total:   71     13      0      61  Total Score = 14,779

Club:

Comments:

Thank you very much for the run TN mobiles. I worked N4ZZ/M (the strongest and
quickest) 19 counties, NY4N good singnal and op. 13 counties, N2WN ( I thought
he is not TN, and I see after contest he was QRP, so I miss few possible QSO's
with him) 3 counties, W4SIG only 40m 2 counties, NS2X 1 counties all CW. On
Phone I KJ4BIX from 4 counties. On SSB I have to fight with heavy splatter from
AA contest and no possibility to work TN guys all were about 7200 not allowed
for EU. On CW 7040 with heavy EU splatter. I stopped 2 hours before the end at
3.00 am local time beacuse I have had important meeting early morning few miles
away.
I love this game all QP are became my favorite contest this year.