[3830] All Asian SSB F6GOX SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f6gox@free.fr
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB F6GOX SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 23:11:27 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: F6GOX
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: F6GOX

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: FRANCE
Operating Time (hrs): 19

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  577   191
   10:
-------------------
Total:  577   191  Total Score = 110,207

Club:

Comments:

It was a pleasant contest on 15 meters With unexpected SSN at 92 saturday and 98
sunday, so even 10 meters was open to Asia from Europe. On 15 meters the short
path was good to Asia and I expected more stations during the night from Asia.
Except during my afternoon with one qso long path from Thailand, no long path
qso at Asia sunrise (forecast tools said 30 to 40%). From the 593 qso, 471
(71%) came from Japan and 172 (29%) from others asian stations. It was a real
pleasure to contact three newby, JR2TPY a nine years old, JH1RVN and JP3IBB two
eleven years old japaneese stations with good operating ! Thanks for all who
have called me and happy to see you next AA in 2015. Best 73 Laurent F6GOX.