[3830] CWopsT K7SV LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K7SV LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 20:13:41 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 10

Call: K7SV
Operator(s): K7SV
Station: K7SV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:  16     12
   20:  32     20
   15:  26     24
   10:
-------------------
Total:  74     56  Total Score = 4,144

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Funny cndx but not a bad 19Z score for me. Eur was fairly loud on 15. 20 to the
west was generally not good. Powerhouse guys were s6/s7. Sri I missed the
morning session, but was busy helping NR4M replace the wiring infrastructure of
his little station that could. Gotta make use of the cooler days! Great to work
new embers Ed W5TM, Ulf SM7ATL, Don K0FX and Joe AB5OR. Also nice to work
non-members Mike VE9AA/M, Nick WB5BKL, Mark W2OR, Gary K8NYG, and Claude W4FKM.
Oh yeah, it was terrific to work the rest of you, my good friends, as well!