[3830] WAE SSB DR50RRDXA(DJ2QV) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB DR50RRDXA(DJ2QV) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 12:36:41 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: DR50RRDXA
Operator(s): DJ2QV
Station: DL1A

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Munich
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   80:   34    13    20
   40:  210   141    47
   20:  303   394    88
   15:  548   467    91
   10:   93    87    51
-------------------------
Total: 1188  1102   681  Total Score = 1,558,809

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Celebrating 50 years of Rhein Ruhr DX Association !
What a call ! Comments were great !
A japanese station very politely said "may I bring to your attention, that
you have a very long call for a contest".
An american operator was a bit more direct saying "Oh boy, you are comming
with that damn long call and then you even want QTCs !"

Condx were poor at the start - no suprise with the geomagnetic storm going on
due to the previous CME.
They improved during the contest, but still below average.

Thanks every body for you patience and see you next year with a shorter call -
I promise !

My special thanks to Tof, DJ6ZM who missed the FOC QP due to my
"shouting" and again provided the superb station at DL1A.

Maik DJ2QV/DR50RRDXA