[3830] WAE SSB 8P2K(8P6SH) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WAE SSB 8P2K(8P6SH) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 01:37:47 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, SSB

Call: 8P2K
Operator(s): 8P6SH
Station: 8P2K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: 8P
Operating Time (hrs): 12
Radios: SO2R

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   52     0    21
   20:   46    40    15
   15:  145   200    28
   10:  290   170    34
-------------------------
Total:  533   410    90  Total Score = 202,678

Club:

Comments:

Glad I could spend some time in this contest, one of my favourite.

Couldn't work stations on 80m as I haven't finished work on my 80m vertical.
That was a big disappointment as it's important to rack up mults on 40 and 80m
in this contest.

Had fun playing with a friend's solid state amplifier - the SPE 1K-FA. It
integrated well into my Yaesu SO2R station and I've added this amp to my
wish-list.

10m was the surprise band as I expected no propagation here. Turned out to be
my best band but that could be because my best antennas are on this band.

Thanks for all the stations that worked me and to those who took the QTC's.
Also those who were patient enough to stand-by while the QTC traffic was being
passed.

See you throughout the upcoming season.

Dean - 8P6SH @ 8P2K