[3830] SAC CW K6ND(N1RR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rr@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] SAC CW K6ND(N1RR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 12:27:33 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: K6ND
Operator(s): N1RR
Station: K6ND

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

   80:   49    27
   40:   95    34
   20:  155    41
   15:  127    36
   10:    2     2
-------------------
Total:  428   140  Total Score = 100,240

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Will K6ND and Pam K6NDV for the use of the station.
A lot of work is going into the station. Also thanks to Chris
9A5K for his work on DXLog software. I could not get many answer to my CQ's.
Years ago I would spend half of the contest CQ-ing. Now it's 95% tuning.
80M was rough and weak but had to work extra hard to get a good score.
Bands had little SAC activity heard here from 1730-2130Z and 0200-1030Z.
10M required repeated attempts to make QSOs. Only completed with OH0V and
SM6M.
Looking forward to hearing the results by my old friend Allen N2KW operating
AA2A at K1TTT.
Charlie N1RR opr @ K6ND