[3830] SAC CW K8MFO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8mfo@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SAC CW K8MFO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 13:09:25 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: K8MFO
Operator(s): K8MFO
Station: K8MFO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 13

   80:    1     1
   40:   72    31
   20:  148    41
   15:  111    36
   10:    4     4
-------------------
Total:  336   113  Total Score = 54,466

Club: East Lansing DX Club

Comments:

This contest is a personal favorite, much like a family reunion.   Have met so
many of the OH gang and several of the SM crew in person.    After so many
years you get to know most of the partcipants.

Only 1 QSO on 80.   I decided sleep was a better option.   Made my four 10
meter QSOs right at the end, backscatter from the southeast.

Great time.  Thanks to all.

K-3    AL-1200     Mosley PRO-67B at 117 feet on 40 through 10.  Inverted L on
80.

73  HEI HEJ

Don K8MFO