[3830] SAC CW M5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] SAC CW M5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 14:34:35 +0000
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: M5Z
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: M0CFW

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: Central London
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:  69     23
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  69     23  Total Score = 1,587

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

K3, 5 meter wire with ATU (LDG), Win-Test 4.12

My initial plan this year is to make at least 200 QSOs in order to compete
"Most Accurate Log" section. There was no opening on 10/15m to
Scandinavia on Saturday afternoon and my LDG tuner refuse to tune 40m in the
evening, it became obvious I cannot make it, thus closing down station
earlier.....

Anyway it is always amazing to read the story from enthusiastic scandinavian
station like SM0W!

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD