[3830] Salmon Run K6CSL SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run K6CSL SOCW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 04:36:49 +0000
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: K6CSL
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL

Class: SOCW LP
QTH: SJV
Operating Time (hrs): 13:30

  160:    0     0       0
   80:    5     0       0
   40:   13     0       0
   20:   22     0       0
   15:    0     0       0
   10:    0     0       0
    6:    0     0       0
    2:    0     0       0
----------------------------
Total:   40     0       0  Mults = 17  Total Score = 2,540

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Not the worst, but certainly not the best I've done in the Salmon Run. I lost 2
hours Saturday evening, when I shut down for safety during threat of lightning
here in the valley. Though we ended up having none here and not a drop of any
rain. I had a terrible night, Saturday night, unable to sleep, then had family
visiting until 13:00 local on Sunday. So it all turned out not a very good
weekend. So hopefully things will be a little better for the Salmon Run, next
year. It was really nice to work Kip, W6SZN/7, up there in Kitsap County. Not
sure if he has moved up there, or if he was just visiting. Sure hope he hasn't
moved up there. 73's to all and to all a good night. Looking forward to CQP.
bERT, k6csl