[3830] SCQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op Fixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, totya@zsmkomds.edu.sk
Subject: [3830] SCQP OM2VL(@OM8A) Single Op Fixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 21:59:53 +0000
                    South Carolina QSO Party

Call: OM2VL
Operator(s): OM2VL
Station: OM8A

Class: Single Op Fixed HP
QTH: Okoc
Operating Time (hrs): 13:00

  160:
   80:      1
   40:     19        9
   20:     24       21
   15:      6        6
   10:      5        5
    6:
    2:
  222:
  432:
------------------------
Total:     55       41  Mults = 49  Total Score = 7,399

Club:

Comments:

2nd time in SC QP. Last year more QSO, more multiplier and more final score.
The condx was very good and also 10m was open. Made several QSO's with USA, but
unfortunatelly very few QSO from SC.
My score would be maybe a little bit higher because I lost some counties in
mobile route when I tried worked with WA stations in Salmon Run. (I made MORE
!!! QSO from Washington than from South Carolina)

Most QSO's:

AD8J/M 24/9 (QSO/CTY)
N5NA/M 16/14

W4IX  9 QSO (80CW, 40CW/SSB, 20CW/SSB, 15CW/SSB, 10CW/SSB)
N4XL  6 QSO (      40CW/SSB, 20CW/SSB, 15CW/SSB          )
W4JKC 6 QSO (                20CW/SSB, 15CW/SSB, 10CW/SSB)

Thanks for the QSO's!

73 Laci OM2VL