[3830] CQ WW RTTY NN4RB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nn4rb@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY NN4RB SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 01:16:17 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Forest, VA
Operating Time (hrs): 10:45

   80:
   40:   16       8       8     6
   20:   84      22      28    13
   15:
   10:  103      15      34    17
-----------------------------------
Total:  203      45      70    36  Total Score = 71,725

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Rig : ICOM IC-756PRO
Interface: RIGBlaster Advantage FSK
Antennas: Mosely TA33JR at 42', Dipole at 44', and 35' Vertical
Soapbox :

First time I have worked CQWWRTTY.  This is easy to say since I only started
operating this year.
This contest was the first time that I operated assisted and I used a
"special" connection to Mark's N2QT cluster.
I did not know what to expect and spent some time understanding the basics of
looking at spots.  To quote some

comments on fighter pilots' cockpits, "Too Much Information."  One
thing that I objected to was the number of spots for station searching and
pouncing.  I think that is because the skimmers don't know who is calling CQ.
Stayed on 10 meters too long, however I was looking for zones.
A lot of signals on the air.  Had fun!

Rick
NN4RB