[3830] CQ WW RTTY AF6GA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY AF6GA SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 06:19:14 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: AF6GA
Operator(s): AF6GA
Station: AF6GA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Cupertino, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 16.5

   80:
   40:   37       3       2    26
   20:   28      13      12    11
   15:  251      39      43    23
   10:   48      18      14    12
-----------------------------------
Total:  374      96      71    49  Total Score = 154,440

Club:

Comments:

Another fun RTTY test and a couple of ATNOs - Andorra and the Ascension island;
so that and running into 9m2cnc on Friday evening and getting through over the
string of JAs he was running made for a surprising and good weekend.

I just wonder how good 10m could have been if people realized it was open?
It's been quiet on 10 for a while, but this weekend there were some good
openings to EU.  It's nice to S&P on 15 over 90khz which seemed almost
never ending.  Up that high and with only about s2 of noise, a lot of ESP
contacts were to be had.  Lots of good ears around in to hear a 100w and a low
wire.

Maybe next time I'll make a single bad effort and take it a bit more
seriously.

Thanks for all the Qs,

Phil
AF6GA