[3830] TxQP K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@att.net
Subject: [3830] TxQP K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 12:37:30 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 15:24

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    8      0      0
   40:   74     67      0
   20:  125    280      0
   15:   45      2      0
   10:    1      0      0
    6:    0      0      0
    2:    0      0      0
  UHF:    0      0      0
----------------------------
Total:  253    349      0  Mults = 191  Total Score = 293,287

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

FT1000MP, Alpha 91b, 1 KW, TH6DXX, dipole, inverted vee.  Mobiles did a
fantastic job.  Started the weekend needing 10 counties in TX all time and
worked five of them thanks to mobiles W5CT, W0BH, N5NA, W5CT, and N5DO.  Still
need Dallam, Hardeman, Marion, Sherman, and Sterling.  10M never seemed to open
to TX although N3BB moved me there successfully.  80M had very little activity
on CW and none that I could find on phone, so didn't check 160M.  40M was OK
for the first hour each day, but we were too far away after than until late
afternoon.  20M was OK most of the time with the skip seldom being too long for
East TX stations.  Most of the QSOs on 15 were in West TX and east TX was
skipping over us for most of the weekend on that band.  Congrats to N4PN for a
terrific job.  I am getting accustomed to being the #2 to Paul.  Thanks to the
sponsors and to TX hams for all the QSOs.  73, John, K4BAI.