[3830] CQ WW RTTY N7NM SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thenewt@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY N7NM SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 17:17:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:   22       13       3     3
   40:  102       31      11    11
   20:  132       40      26    21
   15:  490       40      60    28
   10:  362       41      37    21
------------------------------------
Total: 1108      165     137    84  Total Score = 854,218

Club:

Comments:

Station and computer issues were a constant headache in
this one.  Prop very good on 10/15 but 20 was horrible
and 40/80 had little to offer.
Still my favorite contest and participation seems to be
growing every year.  JA activity was terrific fun making
up for the lack of solid Prop to EU which is normal for the PNW.
Thanks to all who worked me and apologies to those I fumbled
through with - still learning N1MM+ but it seems a winner.
73, Doug - N7NM

FT-1000mp
500w
43ft Vertical