[3830] CQ WW RTTY IC8TEM SOSB/80 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cococosti@alice.it
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY IC8TEM SOSB/80 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 18:47:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: IC8TEM
Operator(s): IC8TEM
Station: IC8TEM

Class: SOSB/80 LP
QTH: Capri Isl - JN70CN
Operating Time (hrs): 16,6

   80:  306      14      57    11
   40:   13      10       7     2
   20:   10       5       7     6
   15:   32      15      15    10
   10:   40      14      17    12
-----------------------------------
Total:  306      14      57    11  Total Score = 50,102

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

P/q = 1.99 (less than 2 points per qso)
q/M = 3.73 (1 mult every 3.7 qsos)

What to say: first night people won't believe that SFI could run up quickly:
when they have seen it, they stayed a lot on higher bands.
I didn't believe that many stations were on 80m in first night: I've got 50
DXCC in 3 hours and 12 US/VE.
I was thinking to make a SOSB/15 LP, but when on 2350z N2WQ/VE3 came up very
strong, I thought that I could run SOSB/80 again, for a comparison from 2013's
scores.
Second night quite good: decided to rest from 23z to 04z, because of job duties
on Saturday morning; signals at 04z were not loud, so I thought that I couldn't
do much more..
AC0C popped out from S7 noise: I needed to shout a lot, but he had a bit of
luck or maybe good ears and some skill or experience did the rest part...hi!
Hrd also K7IA/5 from NM, but no luck.
I'm wondering where was N0NI: last year was very easy to make qso with him (I
have also hrd him during ARRL 160m).
I was hoping to listen again AZ, CO, MN, but too much noise made me unlucky.
More words are useless...

Usual QSL route via QRZ.com (better LoTW and eQSL.cc).

GL de Costy IC8TEM