[3830] TxQP SP9LJD Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sp9ljd@o2.pl
Subject: [3830] TxQP SP9LJD Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 11:29:44 +0000
                    Texas QSO Party

Call: SP9LJD
Operator(s): SP9LJD
Station: SP9LJD

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   57     18
   15:  111     42
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  168     60      0  Mults = 124  Total Score = 87,876

Club:

Comments:

First time in TQP but we have very poor propagation on 20m which is usually our
main band. I can't get through to K5GQ and N4CD any time on Sat on 20m I tried
several times but they don't copy me at all. So I thought Sun will be better
was even worse hi. So my 6 el. mono @120ft were to small pistols for TX guys
hi.
Finally on 15m was a bit better signals at s 3 or 4 but without noise and works
for me pretty good. The goal was 200 cty but finaly colected only 124. I think
OM2VL has much more success than me. But that was challenge to get as much as
possible QSO's with K5YAA/m. I was called him Sat in SHELL for about 20 min
much more than any other DX station in my HAM's life. Thank you for all info
very usefull from the TQP website.
I would like to thank you mobiles:
K5YAA 52/30
W0BH 24/17
w3DYA 15/15
N5NA 14/14
NO5W 14/14
WC5D 12/12
WB0TEV 12/10
NS5J 7/7
the rest was below bonus QSO number.
40m was totaly ocupied by RTTY so was no chance for CW QSO.
Thank you very much for all other QSO from the fixed station.