[3830] CQ WW RTTY MJ5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jk3gad@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY MJ5Z(JK3GAD) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:05:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: MJ5Z
Operator(s): JK3GAD
Station: GJ3DVC

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IN89VE
Operating Time (hrs): 40h14

   80:  241        6      41     8
   40:  360       21      50    12
   20:  535       47      66    17
   15:  651       51      72    22
   10:  394       43      65    21
------------------------------------
Total: 2181      168     294    80  Total Score = 2,867,180

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

K3, Dipole for 80/40m, C3 and Optibeam for 20/15/10m, Win-Test 4.12

First time club has both optibeam and C3 high up and low band dipoles are well
tuned. These setup increased my score a lot from last year, despite this time I
did not bring any SO2R gadgets.
No opening to JA on 10m and no rate from Far East was generated on 15m either.
In the afternoon, opening to W/VE on 10m was better than last year and I
enjoyed nice rate, particularly on Sunday.
Normally, towards end of the contest, in other words, late Sunday afternoon to
the end, you cannot expect good rate even propagation is better than Saturday.
However I experienced unusually high rate in these hours. I felt it was very
strange.

Thanks to JARS club members for antenna work during summer months.
Thanks for QSOs and see you all in next year's edition!

73 Kazu
M0CFW, M5Z, JK3GAD