[3830] CQ WW RTTY K7BTW M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K7BTW M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 18:19:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K7BTW
Operator(s): K7BTW N9ADG K7EDX K7MO W7AML
Station: K7BTW

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Rainier, WA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

   80:   43       37       6     7
   40:  557       52      57    26
   20:  305       51      72    34
   15:  823       54      91    33
   10:  328       43      39    22
Total: 2056      237     265   122  Total Score = 2,639,520

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

It was a fun contest again this year, but our score was down about 15k from last
year.  Interesting because we added a mult station this year.   We will be
analyzing why that happened!  Maybe conditions.  We did have more than our
share of computer problems which cost us about an hour.