[3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, marko.l.myllymaki@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 22:16:21 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Oct 1

Call: N5ZO
Operator(s): N5ZO
Station: N5ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SoCal
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  35     14
   15:  41     32
   10:  15     14
-------------------
Total:  91     60  Total Score = 5,460

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Something weird happening with my N1MM+.  Program was very luggish during
operation and when I tried to fix couple typos post contest it created always
2nd line on log.  When deleting line with old info, it deletes line with new
info, so cannot actually fix typo.  When trying to rescore it created many
double lines and had to go back and delete those.  Tried some old versions, did
not help.  Did complete reinstall, no cure either.  I think it is time to fall
back from this + beta to Classic version for a while.  I did not yet have any
problems with + since I moved to it about month ago, but I understand it is
still beta with things to work out...  Tnx for QSOs !
73 de Marko N5ZO